Access the paperGreifen Sie auf das Papier zuAccéder au papier
Mankind invented a system to cope with the fact that we are so intrinsically lousy at manipulating numbers. It's called the graph.
- Switzerland continues to be an outlier as inflation rose to 2.4% today, precisely as the consensus expected and well below the 1.7% jump to 7.5% observed in the Eurozone.
- The well-controlled inflation in the country, in combination with an already small PPP premium to the USD, was also the topic of a brief opinion piece we published this week.
- Crude fell back to the psychologically important mark of $100 in another volatile week as the U.S. is considering the release of strategic reserves.
- In the U.S., Defensives outperformed Cyclicals this week as energy stocks retraced amid falling oil prices.
- Beyond that, Momentum and Growth stocks supported markets while exposure to Value and Dividend titles was sought-after less.
Please click below to access the complete report.
No items found.