Mankind invented a system to cope with the fact that we are so intrinsically lousy at manipulating numbers. It's called the graph.
- U.S. equity markets continued to be buoyant this week despite rather hawkish tones from the FED and rising bond yields.
- European stocks retraced slightly driven by cyclical stocks, except for the energy sector, which edged higher on the back of another increase in crude prices.
- There was a pretty wide dispersion in the performance of equity styles as European Value, and Dividend titles outperformed Quality and Momentum titles again.
- Gold made a strong upwards move, getting close to its recent all-time-high again. Major cryptocurrencies mirrored the move.
- The flattening U.S. yield curve is increasingly attracting investors’ attention.
Please click below to access the complete report.